Full Time (40+ hours per week)
We’re searching for an SEO Account Specialist to oversee our SEO and content marketing client relationships. You'll be responsible for managing and supporting client deliverables, while also working with other team members to compile reporting notes and report on client results.
We’re searching for a data-driven person who takes pride in their work. You won’t always know the right answer and sometimes you’ll screw up. We’re looking for someone who is able to fail fast and learn quickly from their mistakes.
We respect the hell out of our team and need someone who does the same. No drama, no bad-mouthing, no bullshit. We’re blunt. We tell it how it is, and we’re a stronger team because of it.
We don't believe in the "9-5" workday. However, we're a young and fast-growing company. Sometimes you'll work 35-hour weeks; other times you'll work 60-hour weeks. We need someone who can ride that wave with us.
We believe in autonomy and don’t micromanage. We put full trust in our team to kick ass at their role. Just as long as you give us reason to do so.
- Compiling and managing SEO task timelines in Teamwork (our project management software)
- Oversee and assist in the management and delivery of SEO and content marketing initiatives including the following:
- Conduct project kickoff meetings and collect necessary assets and information from clients.
- Manage the delivery of monthly SEO initiatives to clients for approval, such as blog content, imagery, content optimizations, and SEO error fixes.
- Distribute approved deliverables to relevant team members in our project management software.
- Assist in compiling and implementing SEO strategies and foundations on the WordPress CMS.
- Assist the SEO manager in building, refining, and implementing SEO strategies.
- Compiling monthly reporting insights for clients using the following tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Work with the SEO manager to host monthly reporting calls with clients to discuss site performance and opportunities for improvement
- 1+ years of account management experience
- Experience with managing successful projects or ongoing initiatives for clients
- Experience managing and exceeding growth targets for clients on an ongoing basis
- 1+ years of SEO experience
- Understanding the primary elements that influence search rankings
- Understanding of Google’s core algorithm updates
- Understanding the differences between black hat and white hat SEO
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Willingness to learn fast, work hard, and celebrate harder